The Key difference between React JS and React Native:
React works on the concept of virtual DOM. When any data is received from the server then virtual DOM has modified accordingly and is matched with real DOM by some algorithm. After matching, only those portions of real DOM are updated which are dissimilar from virtual DOM.
Benefits of React JS:
- React is mainly useful in creating websites, web apps, and SPAs, etc.
- It manages the rendering of UI components and is considered a V part of the MVC framework.
- As React’s virtual DOM refreshes only required parts of the page, it is faster than the conventional full refresh model. It results in decreasing the page refresh time.
- Coding time is saved with React because it uses components as the basic unit of UI.
- React is simple to understand and easy to learn.
- The best part about React is its partial DOM refresh that leads to increased performance and faster programming.
- You can reuse code components in React JS, saving you a lot of time.
- The complete rendering of your pages from the server to the browser managed by React will improve the SEO of your web app.
- It enhances the debugging speed that is quite a relief for a developer too.
- Even if you are unfamiliar with React, it is easily readable for you as well. In the case of many other frameworks, you have to learn a broad list of concepts that are useful within the framework only. React attempts to do the opposite of it.
- It gives you the benefits of all the advancements in the Java language and its network.
React Native also has great popularity as it’s created by Facebook and has huge community support today. It allows you to use React JS, which is an excellent option for AngularJS, to put together your components and implements ReactJS under the hood. It comes with all the advantages that React.js brought to you, for example, a better UI.
Look for the best React developer that guarantees the correct development and proper functioning.
Benefits of React Native:
- React Native makes use of native modules and native components that improve performance. React Native renders certain code components with native APIs and not from WebView as used by other cross-platform networks.
- It allows developers to reuse the common logic layer, so it’s not required to build the same application for iOS and Android separately.
- With React Native’s component-based structure, developers can develop apps with a more agile, web-style approach to development as compared to most hybrid frameworks, and that too without any web at all.
- If you just add React Native UI components into your existing app’s code, you don’t have to rewrite it or overhaul your old app.
- React Native brings about responsiveness, high speed, and agility of web app development as well as powerful processing and best user experience to the hybrid space that all gives your users a native app experience.
In simpler words, it can be said that React is perfect for building dynamic, high-performing, and responsive UI for your web interfaces, while React Native is more helpful in giving your mobile apps a truly native feel.
Laila Azzahra is a professional writer and blogger that loves to write about technology, business, entertainment, science, and health.